Tuesday 28 June 2011

General about me

As can be seen in my profile photo, I'm a pale brunette with brown eyes. My hair colour is currently natural, but that's likely to change sometime soon as I have major greys coming through, and they need to be dealt too!

My hair is also very curly. When it's the right length, it will go into corkscrew curls, which I keep getting told are gorgeous, but trying to deal with them on a daily basis is a nightmare! So my GHD is my beloved. It hasn't put a foot wrong yet, and it does a great job of taming my hair.

My skin, well I'm not sure what to make of it. I've battled cystic acne since I was 12. I've been on Accutane 3 times, and (touch wood!) I have little pitting (but I do have scars) and it's all looking very good now. However the general tone is uneven, I have freckles and I also flush red. It can run the gamut from dry to oily, depending on the day, the weather, whether the planets are in alignment etc. I generally err on the side of it being sensitive but oily, and that seems to do the trick. My one love for my skin is the Cetaphil range. It has never put me wrong, and if they put out a moisturiser with a sunscreen in it, I would be beyond stoked. I am keen to try the ZA range as well. I have used their Skin Whitening range (in an attempt to even tone and deal to what acnes scars), and would like to try their range that is aimed at preventing the signs of aging before they begin. Maybe when there is some money in the bank, I can try it and report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment