Thursday 29 September 2011

Bloom Nailpolish

Ok, so I am obsessed with the deal a day sites, as seen in the ZA haul from earlier in the month (they ran it again! I had to stop myself)

But the most recent one I found was 3 Bloom polishes for $29. I haven't come across the Bloom polish in the shops here yet (but I have to admit I wasn't looking hard).

Bloom is an Australian brand. I used to have a lip balm of theirs, I believe it was a black tea one. It made a horrible mess and appeared to never run out, but I did lose it and it was a long time ago.

So the nail polishes I received were the "brights", so I have:

Daisy 
I didn't have a yellow before, so this was the first one I put on my nails. A definite 3 coater. So far, I'm not impressed with how it's wearing (the right hand I immediately mucked up so we'll discount that, but the left which did dry has done some weird things). However, I will be giving it another shot because it is such a bright happy colour and with summer coming up I think it will be great.

Sunday


They call this a dark melon. In the bottle, it's more a peach, but it will be interesting to see what it is like on the nail.

Adriana
This is an opalescent hot pink. It certainly looks like that in the bottle!  I'd be interested to swatch this and Orly's Oh Cabana Boy, because at the moment I think they're similar, but I have a feeling under sunlight they'd be strikingly different.

So that was my haul! I think I'm going to try and hide my abysmal application of Daisy with a coat of OPI Silver Shatter. I know it is becoming naff, but it hides so many sins (or failures of application!)

No comments:

Post a Comment