Saturday 3 September 2011

Cetaphil Moisturiser with Sunscreen

So to quote myself from a couple of months ago:


"My one love for my skin is the Cetaphil range. It has never put me wrong, and if they put out a moisturiser with a sunscreen in it, I would be beyond stoked."


GUESS WHAT I FOUND A WEEK LATER?

As a pale person who lives in a country that's under a very large hole in the ozone layer, sunscreen is key for me. I'm normally fairly lazy on it, but this stuff is the shit.

I use it instead of my moisturiser in the morning. It does take a bit to rub in, is a bit thick and can leave a white film. But those issues are minor to the positives of this product. It's got a high SPF, is moisturising, hasn't caused me any major issues, and everyone should be using sunscreen every day. I put make up over top of it, and there are no  issues there. I've  had a minor break out issues since using it, but that could be attributed to many reasons, I don't think this product has anything to do with it.

Basically, it's my go to in the morning now. I continue to be a Cetaphil fanatic, and this great product just guarantees my loyalty. If it wasn't so fun to try other products, I really would just use Cetaphil day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment